Ingredients: - Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
Just mix them together and voila! Magic hair mask. I don't melt the coconut oil in the microwave before hand but if you would rather a less chunky mixture, being zapped for a few seconds can do the trick.
Put your hair in a pony tail (if it's long enough) and start applying from the ends. If you have any left, run it through your root but only lightly.
Face Scrub Recipe
Face Mask Recipe
Step by Step
What helps with good skin care is using the same brand and line of products for your cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. It seems like a no-brainer but, and i always tell people, if the product was made in the same line, then it works the best when used with the other products in the same line. It's the same thing for shampoo and conditioner. However, if you've found something that works for you, feel free to stick with it (i won't judge)
and, of course, some Supernatural in the background
Pre-Shower: (cuz showers are great for relaxing)
-Apply hair mask (You want to try to let it sit for as long as possible)
- Wash your face with your cleanser
- Use your face scrub
- Hop in the shower and relax! (or you could take a bath)
- Body lotion is your friend. It is very hard to tell if your skin is dehydrated unless it is severe (itching and flaky skin). Body lotion is your friend.
- Wash your face with your cleanser again (to make sure the scrub is all gone)
- Use you face mask and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. You could put cucumbers or used *cold!* tea bags over your eyes to reduce puffiness
- Use your toner (or i you don't have one use some lemon juice on a cotton ball)
- Use any other acne or anti-aging products that you need
See you soon xoxo